Want to Learn how to install windows xp operating system? Just follow below simple steps
1. Insert your windows xp cd in cd rom.
2. After all the files get loaded, you will see option to select the partition.
3) Select a partition in which you want to install windows xp. for eg “C” or “D”.
4) Now Format the partition, whether it is normal or quick with NTFS or FAT.
5) Once the formatting is completed, All the setup files required for installation are copied. Your system will reboot automatically.
6) After rebooting, you get a screen where you will see the remaining time to complete the installation , it will be approx. 39 minutes.
7) Now just follow the instructions you see on your screen, fill up the require details like country name, time etc. as and when you are prompted to.
That’s it, your windows xp operating system is installed on your computer . Enjoy